Volgers

woensdag 23 maart 2016

Have a magical day!

Hi everyone!

Ok, I have a new creation for you but I just wanted to say something different first.
As you all may know, I live in Belgium. We had some attacks yesterday in Brussels, on the number 1 airport of our country and in a metro, by some crazy terrorists of IS. It was terrible but me, my family and friends are all safe! My thoughts are with the family's and friends of the dead and hurted people. And for everyone who helped the wounded people, thanks you're an angel on earth!
I was a big shock for everyone but life goes on, we can't let them win!!!

So here's my creation for the Wonderful Wednesday challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
Remember, it's always anything goes and there's 1 winner a month.


For today's card, I've used a super cute new stamp that has just been released at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, and it's called "Teacup Fairy". Isn't she the cutest?? I think she's very comfortable in that teacup! I hope for her the teacup is empty... :-D
I used a circle die and a scallop die by Spellbinders. The stitched retangle die is by CreaLies "Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 24". The papers are by MME "Jubilee Sherbet"


She's coloured with my Copic markers, here are the colours:
skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, R22, R20
hair: E59, E37, E35, E31
purple: V09, V17, V15, V12
green: G28, G17, G02,G00
yellow/green: YG13, YG03, YG00
pink: RV69, RV66, RV63
eyes: E35, Y28, Y21/C5, C3 , C1
stars: Y15
ground/teabag: W5, W3, W1, Blender
All the white dots on the cup are made with the blender.




I want to enter a few challenges with this card:

Deborah

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Superleuk stempel en heel gaaf kaartje! Ik word altijd blij van de kleuren die je gebruikt, zo levendig.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. what a lovely little fairy, he is so cute. You did great colouring as well.thank you so much for entering the inspiration destination blog challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great project thanks for joining us http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love how you've done the eyes!!! They look so 3D :) Super card.
    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Such a lovely fairy image! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow so cute. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.

    Deni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful card and such wonderful coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps, but our challenge is Easter cards this week. Please join us again. Karal DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I just read your post and want to express support - thankfully you and yours are safe, and we pray that there will be an end to these atrocities.
    Great coloring on your card. The new challenge at Eureka Stamps is "spring is in the air."

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Love the card.
    Sending love and strength to the citizens of Belgium.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges. Happy crafting! Catherine ( DT ) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah